Pages

Followers

Saturday 30 December 2017

you




i wanna tell you how i feel today

maybe not just today, yesterday, the day before it, even last week and yeah for sure in the future also. i used to share it with you, i used to

when it become like this,, my life not complete. i dont know either i should tell you or not. maybe you found someone else, who share her laughter and sad story with you, maybe im just a burden for you, maybe you dont bother bout me anymore there just a lot of maybe playing in my head. 
Image result for thinking of you tumblr pictures
i miss how my life before, the day we knew each other, meet each day, laugh, teasing, share our story together,, i know it was rare to see you share your story, usually it just me. but still we spend time together. and yeah im getting jealous when saw you get closed with other girls, but i guess it wasn't jealous, im just scared im gonna lose you. but today i dont know either it happening now or not, but still it gonna happen, we gonna stop chatting, we might never see each other again. the thing im scared happening,,, slowly, we forgetting each other. 

just to let you know,, each day, im never stop thinking bout you. each day,, at least before i fell asleep you name still lingering in my head, your name still written on the paper when im bored.. yeah you who just a friend but you are special for who you are. a friend i wont forget. you came at the right time, give me lot to remember. you teach me how to appreciate what i have. you who always there to hear my stupid selfish story. 

when you gonna cover numb with your guitar for me?


this hurt, but this is life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment