Pages

Followers

Saturday 13 January 2018

13/01/18

Image result for linkin park quotes
To dear me

so hye...


i'm listening to linkin park right now, and it reminds me of my previous life when most of the times i will play their song especially when i'm sad or stress or frustrated or wanna run away from my life. 
all of the song inspired me to be better, to hold everything inside, to stay strong yeah.. life ain't so easy.

next, it remind me of the same person, who layan this band too. i don't know why i still thinking of you? it almost 3 years, yet i cant move on from our friendship.

leave out all the rest
Image result for linkin park quotes
Redha is the key?






Image result for linkin park quotes
For all of us, as a reminder






Image result for linkin park quotes
To you who feel the same


Related image
Who cares??!
always, there will be someone who care, trust me. I care

Image result for linkin park quotes
Sometime you forgot, god's plan better than yours aite?

Image result for linkin park quotes
For you who always lingering in my head

Image result for linkin park quotes
To all of  you dear friend, coz it is not easy to control this jealousy, it is better this way. i'm sorry
I ain't forgetting


No comments:

Post a Comment